
It has been a cold and rainy spring up here in Seattle. It has been the coldest since 1948 as measured by days over 55 deg. Lots of rain. But every once in a while the clouds break and we get some really beautiful skies like this. this is just up the road from our home.
Any how I, we have been working alot. some weeks hit 70 hrs. I just finished my largest project ever. It was a good growth opp. And we proved to ourselves that we are a great team. I really have great workers, and love my job. Here is a before and after of the project.


All three of these are from approximately the same viewpoint. We did 180 ft of wall. We removed 110 cu. yds of soil. We made a beautiful and functional space that was not there before.That's it for now.
3 comments:
That job you did was awesome. I can't believe how much work went into that project. You have a great talent in this field. I bet it is hard to figure out what this big job would cost. I bet by now you are good at figuring the cost. You are doing a great job. I agree that you have great kids and a great beautiful wife.
By the way I am the anonymous person. I forgot to put my name. Love, Zoe
I'm glad you posted these pictures of your project, Caleb! When I was there visiting I saw first-hand this beautiful backyard which you had created. What a transformation! You really do have a landscaping talent and it was great to be able to show off your abilities with this HUGE project. You picked some wonderful workers to help you, too! Thanks for showing me this while I was there! Anxious to know of your current projects! Love, Mom T.
Post a Comment