I'm trying this new way to post pics; within the text. Let me know if you like it or hate it or just leave a comment for fun.Well alot has happened but not alot to write about. We flew to Utah last Friday and stayed till Friday the 29th. We visited with Mom and Dad Tidwell, Grandparents, brothers and sisters (on both sides) and old friends from school. It was pretty cold down there. When we arrived there was almost two feet of snow on the ground. It was sunny most of the time we were there although it was not very warm. The kids had a blast, and got very little sleep and got colds too. :) oh well! I enjoyed seeing my old professors and friends from school . Two of them took jobs with the University. Seeing my bother and sister was a high point. I am trying to get them to move to WA. [Audrey, you know you want to be up here, think of all the hiking... :) ] On Thursday we went to a cool park and had a great time. It had some toys that were even fun for adults. It was sunny and peaceful.



Well church was nice today, I bore testimony in front of the congregation to the fact that God knows each of us and is aware of our sufferings and blesses us, usually through the kindness of other people. Like the song says "I have no hands but yours".
I start my new job tomorrow. I am very excited, yet very nervous at the same time. I will have a lot of responsibility, more than I have ever had, and while I know I can do it, it still makes me nervous. Life is going well. In addition to this great new job, we cannot describe the happiness that we feel for the blessing that it is stay in our lovely house and in our great ward. I put up a new light fixture in my kitchen and it transformed it. It completes the 'Retro' look that I was going for. It also adds more depth to the room while improving the lighting. I get so excited about aesthetics; inside, outside, home, garden, or auto. I am turned on by enhancing things. This house has been alot of fun.



3 comments:
beats having to scroll down the page to see the pics youre talking about. i likey! sounds like you had fun in utah, too.
btw, i was pleasantly suprised to see you bore testimony. way to go.
hey guys! where is the new/old fridge? how was the first day? and since i got the new phone number, my message from fernie is lost... :(
blessings
me
Post a Comment