Friday, February 15, 2008

Hurray!!

Yep, You guessed it. I am now gainfully employed. I had a job interview last Saturday with a company in Snoqualmie, and I received a job offer on Tuesday. The name of the company is American Pro-scapes. The owner I found out in the interview is Mormon! I had several questions for the owner so I meet with him yesterday[Thursday] and got them figured out. I feel really good about this position. Today I called him and accepted his offer.
I will start March 3rd as a Sales Project Manager. This position will have alot of design, but more project management. I will have the luxury of overseeing the installation of my designs, which is something that very few designers actually get. The position pays considerably more than the previous and I will also have a company truck which will eliminate commuting costs. The best news to us is that we can stay in our house and near our wonderful friends. I was very sad at the thought of having to leave my shady hammock trees behind :( and my garden too!
Thank you to everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, I know that the Lord watches out over us and will never leave us stranded. It might appear that way but we just need to have faith that there is a master plan that we fit into.
Well there is not much more to write about so, until next time...

2 comments:

terrie, jackson, lexie said...

YIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!! the key key words are trust and faith...

Riley said...

nice to see that Ether 12:6 actually works in person. good job on getting the job!

Antigua Guatemala

Antigua Guatemala
Continously inhabited for over 550 years.

Sweet

Sweet
This is my favorite shot. I even got an indigenous family in there.

My 1949 GM Frigidaire

My 1949 GM Frigidaire
Isn't she sweet.

Outdoor Nuts

We Love being outdoors, whether it's hiking, or camping, or yard work, or what-not.
When you live in Seattle you have to appreciate every dry moment! (and some wet ones too)

Poopoo Point

Dorothy Lake trail

Lyn on top of Huayna Picchu

Lyn on top of Huayna Picchu
This is the mountain visible behind and above the famous Macchu Picchu, which you can see in the background behind her.

Tulips

Tulips
Henry & Fern in LaConner

Henry & Fern front porch

Henry & Fern front porch
I just thought that this looks like an old 50's photo