Sunday, March 30, 2008

March wrap-up

Well, there has not been alot that has happened in March. I have been very busy at work, it's not even the busy season yet. I really love my job. It is really great. I get to do lots of design work, but in addition I get to meet with clients (which I like) and I get to interact daily with the Latinos (which I love) Alot of them are Hondurans who speak similar to Salvadorans so I get to practice my Salvadoran accent. I get to be outdoors about 1/2 of every day. This job is better than I could've imagined.
My fingers are better. The Doc said most stitches stay in for about 10 days. Some of mine where in for 21 days. It's been 24 miserable days since I cut them.
You can see where the blade went thru. I now have 95% full use of my fingers. I need to wait a little longer for the internal sutures to dissolve to be able to really use my hand with confidence, right now I'm still a little hesitant to really yarf on on em. The weather has been quite pretty and everything is in bloom. I wanted to post this pic:But then this happened:What month is it anyway? I took Henry to see "Horton Hears a Who" last night (his first time to a theatre. He loved it by the way. After the movie we went out and it was nearly blizzarding. We walked over to Jack-in-the-box for some fries and we stopped to play in the snow. then when we got home (at 10:30pm) we made a big snowman. We had alot of fun. Even though we are freezing! Well, till April, here is a parting shot of us (well most of us, someone had to take the pic)

2 comments:

terrie, jackson, lexie said...

ok, why is it snowing? because I have moved, no fair!!!!!!

i am so glad your job is going wonderful!

miss you guys! and i will swipe that picture...

terrie

Riley said...

yes, snow, gotta love it! It's still below freezing around these parts. Looks like the movie was good, too. I guess I should go check it out.

Antigua Guatemala

Antigua Guatemala
Continously inhabited for over 550 years.

Sweet

Sweet
This is my favorite shot. I even got an indigenous family in there.

My 1949 GM Frigidaire

My 1949 GM Frigidaire
Isn't she sweet.

Outdoor Nuts

We Love being outdoors, whether it's hiking, or camping, or yard work, or what-not.
When you live in Seattle you have to appreciate every dry moment! (and some wet ones too)

Poopoo Point

Dorothy Lake trail

Lyn on top of Huayna Picchu

Lyn on top of Huayna Picchu
This is the mountain visible behind and above the famous Macchu Picchu, which you can see in the background behind her.

Tulips

Tulips
Henry & Fern in LaConner

Henry & Fern front porch

Henry & Fern front porch
I just thought that this looks like an old 50's photo