The thing that I most wanted to share with you was that on Thursday my first landscape design (with this company) was completed. It was a remodel of a front yard with some sprucing up around the rest of the yard. Total cost $23k. I am quite proud of it. The client was thinking of cleaning up his beds,and planting some shrubs, but I suggested that we totally rip out everything including all the lawn and do one big bed with semi-native plantings. "Great" he said, so here's what it ended up like.






Keep in mind that almost nothing is leafed out yet, like the trees and the flowers, but I think that it still looks pretty good, although it will look great when all the wild flowers come in.
It was brought to my attention when I was wondering out loud why no one leaves any comments (besides Terrie & Riley) that perhaps it is not clear HOW to. Right below here, on the right/center, there is a thing that says "__comments". You click on that and you can see what others have commented and then you can leave your own, thereby letting us know that you are alive and kicking, and reading our blog and sharing communication with us and loving us and our monumental efforts to bring you the very best that the blog world has to offer and... (well maybe not the very best, but I do try hard to make it fun and insightful. )
Well, until next time that something cool happens.... Caleb
5 comments:
I like how you took an existing design element from the back yard (rock walls in hillside) and continued that throughout the front yard. Really tied it together. Good Work.
You really did a wonderful transformation job on that yard! Great "before" and "after" shots!
I really like the way you're keeping us informed - I especially love the pictures!
Hi Gang!!! Caleb, those pictures are awesome!!! I so happy that you are where you need to be! Hi Lyn, Henry and Fern....miss you all...Ro told me that it snowed there this past weekend, but of course...I dont live there anymore :( Should I mention that it has been in the 80's here...yes, loving it BUT...missing the NW!!!
terrie
The transformation is amazing it makes the house looks five times better and it just presents itself so much better than what the yard did for it, nothing. Good Work
Post a Comment