It was about a foot higher than last time.
It's sounds terrible, but it isn't that bad.
We had a grand time yesterday getting the house and yard ready, and playing in the puddles.
At around midnight our home was sitting in water. Our food room got about 4 inches.
The nice thing about our home is that we still have heat and light when it floods.





With all the hassle of moving our stuff out, and then back in. And the inconvenience of not being able to go anywhere for several days, I can't see myself wanting to live anyplace else. I think Lyn would say the same. It is wonderful here. Every place has it's drawbacks, but this place has more than it's fair share of benefits.
I think that we could/ might be here for life.
2 comments:
I've been thinking of you guys every time flooding is mentioned! I'm sorry to hear that you have some problems but also glad that you are okay and still love where you live. At least you don't have a boring life, right? I love your new family pictures with the chickens! Lyn you look soooo happy and content. Rural life fits you well! Love you, Susan
So where does the car park when the water is rising?
Post a Comment