So not alot of notable things has happened over here. I went sea kayaking at the end of Sept. That was fun.
My Bro Riley came over last weekend and we rebuilt the suspension on my Trooper. Also we ended up lifting it by about 2 inches also. It looks really cool. I'll get pic up after it gets aligned.
Work has slowed down, and we are facing possible layoffs, so that sucks, But on the bright side that will give us some time to possibly come and visit you!
My class at the university is going well. It's in Therapeutic/healing garden Design.
It rained cats and dogs here yesterday. We received 2 inches in one day.
My kids are awesome, I think that they must be the best kids ever.
Henry and I went to see 'Where the wild things are'. It was fun but I think that they tried to be a little bit too "deep" about it. But time spent palling around with Henry is always good.
We sat around and read architecture books all afternoon today. Someday we are going to design and build our own home.
The kids went to bed easy tonight! that's always a plus.
I am now done with my list of small points about our life.
let us know how you are doing.
Caleb
[random pics]

6 comments:
Wow, that's quite the rain! I hope the Trooper holds up for a while now.
Nice garden, y'all!! And great music little Henry-man!
Visit, did I hear you were going to visit?? Come on down! :)
Terrie:
ummmm...we would love to visit--are you sending tix? ;)
Wish Alabama was closer my friend...
I wish I could send you the tickets! BUT, I am coming for a visit in April!!!! yeah!
Terrie--we hope to see you in April :)
Post a Comment