Sunday, January 11, 2009

Short, but Sweet (ish)

This week we went out to dinner TWICE, yes I know... that's a lot but Monday when we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory, they were having a special where they had the same prices as they did 40 years ago since this is their 40th Anniversary. Friday When we went to Photai we all shared 2 meals. We went there before we went to see the Christmas lights at Bellevue Botanical Garden. They were pretty cool, But kinda one of those "ya seen 'em once, ya seen 'em..." type deals.
As for other big deals: I finally signed up on Facebook! It is pretty cool the way you can meet people that you knew in the past or share things with people that you already know. Plus It feels really cool to see that people want to be your friend! (said with a silly, self deprecating tone)
I am really getting tired of the dreary Seattle weather, it is absolutely gloomy over here. Oh well. The coming week is forecast to be partly cloudy to sunny and 50 degrees--sounds great! You can't see much of the snow left from this last month--just a couple of chunks in the street.

Here is a shot of Ferny sledding down the neighbor's driveway--both Henry and Fern loved sledding in the snow. I'm glad to have the slushy aftermath gone :)

2 comments:

terrie, jackson, lexie said...

hey gang! did you see my post? I talked about Face Book!! I am going to try and find you...try to find me...hugs and hugs and hugs! terrie

thedoodlegirl said...

LOVE this blog! So fun to see your cute kids, Lyn! (Rebekah Robinson Sellers)

Antigua Guatemala

Antigua Guatemala
Continously inhabited for over 550 years.

Sweet

Sweet
This is my favorite shot. I even got an indigenous family in there.

My 1949 GM Frigidaire

My 1949 GM Frigidaire
Isn't she sweet.

Outdoor Nuts

We Love being outdoors, whether it's hiking, or camping, or yard work, or what-not.
When you live in Seattle you have to appreciate every dry moment! (and some wet ones too)

Poopoo Point

Dorothy Lake trail

Lyn on top of Huayna Picchu

Lyn on top of Huayna Picchu
This is the mountain visible behind and above the famous Macchu Picchu, which you can see in the background behind her.

Tulips

Tulips
Henry & Fern in LaConner

Henry & Fern front porch

Henry & Fern front porch
I just thought that this looks like an old 50's photo