...when your having fun. I can't believe that it has been a whole month since I last posted to the blog. I can't believe that it has been a whole month since I started working at Lifestyle Landscape. I am having soo much fun as a designer and I am learning a ton. My brain hurts at night. I feel like I'm in college again. Well I found out that my company is one of the most expensive premium companies here in the area. My first design the I was assigned to was $75 k for a 1000 sq ft yard. And I exceeded the budget! Don't worry the client bought it, I think. I love being able to be purely creative. Whatever I can dream up I can do if there is a budget for it. As you can see the budgets are quite large.
Ferny took 12 steps today. She had taken 4 earlier today which was her record but when I came home she was so excited that she just came running and that's where the 12 steps came from. I think that she will be walking by the weekend!
The weather up here has been cool and rainy. We really didn't have much of a summer and we aren't getting much of a fall either. It just kinda went straight to winter. Oh well! whatyado?
.
.
.
This months music is themed around lost Oldies, but still Goodies.
The Official Blog - Updated every month, or every other month, or every other 3rd quarter or...
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Antigua Guatemala
Continously inhabited for over 550 years.
Sweet
This is my favorite shot. I even got an indigenous family in there.
My 1949 GM Frigidaire
Isn't she sweet.
Outdoor Nuts
We Love being outdoors, whether it's hiking, or camping, or yard work, or what-not.
When you live in Seattle you have to appreciate every dry moment! (and some wet ones too)
When you live in Seattle you have to appreciate every dry moment! (and some wet ones too)
Poopoo Point
Dorothy Lake trail
Lyn on top of Huayna Picchu
This is the mountain visible behind and above the famous Macchu Picchu, which you can see in the background behind her.
Tulips
Henry & Fern in LaConner
Henry & Fern front porch
I just thought that this looks like an old 50's photo
2 comments:
Is Fern walking yet? I'm sure she is by now if she was taking that many steps in a row! It makes me want to see you guys again and see how much the kids have grown together. Carli loves Henry and now Jenna & Fern are old enough to play together. Until we meet again....bye!
Holy Crap! my first comment! YES!! Cool you rock Audrey. BY now 19th Ferny is walking 75% of the time if she needs to go fast she crwals. It would be cool to everybody together again sometime but I don't know when. I will be out of the country for New Years. We spend Christmas at our house and everyone is down there for Thanksgiving. So Who knows. take care. leave more comments. :)
Post a Comment