Well this weekend was conference weekend so we wen to my parents house and watched conference. We also visited my friend Terry from college. That was pretty cool she has 35 acres up in Okanogan, WA and has the beginnings of a nice farm. I don't really have tie to type much tonight since I have to catch the 5:47 bus in to Seattle in the morn. I need to get to bed. I Do however need to put up our family's gift exchange list. Names were chosen at random out of a hat and both Lyn and Riley can verify this. So heres goes:
---- gives to -----
Caleb - Logan
Lyn - Audrey
Logan - Caleb
Audrey - Lyn
Kaynie - Micah
Riley - Kaynie
Micah - Riley
I think that it would be appropriate to spend $15- 20 on your person. If you were to spend $7 per person and got something for everyone that would be $49! So $15-20 will be a big savings and still get something nice for your person. Try to put some thought into the gift and get them something that you think they would really enjoy and use. Not just a DVD. (Unless you really think that they will watch it many times and enjoy it.)
You can get something for Mom and Dad as desired and Kids can do from cousins to cousins as deemed appropriate.
Alright I've spent too much time but I love you all and hope to hear from you some time. Especially YOU Kaynie!! :)
The Official Blog - Updated every month, or every other month, or every other 3rd quarter or...
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Antigua Guatemala
Continously inhabited for over 550 years.
Sweet
This is my favorite shot. I even got an indigenous family in there.
My 1949 GM Frigidaire
Isn't she sweet.
Outdoor Nuts
We Love being outdoors, whether it's hiking, or camping, or yard work, or what-not.
When you live in Seattle you have to appreciate every dry moment! (and some wet ones too)
When you live in Seattle you have to appreciate every dry moment! (and some wet ones too)
Poopoo Point
Dorothy Lake trail
Lyn on top of Huayna Picchu
This is the mountain visible behind and above the famous Macchu Picchu, which you can see in the background behind her.
Tulips
Henry & Fern in LaConner
Henry & Fern front porch
I just thought that this looks like an old 50's photo
4 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that we saw the list. Thanks!
Just wondering about your BEAUTIFUL pictures you took...are those all hikes you have done in Washington? They look absolutely beautiful and I want to hike them all myself!
Hi Nelsons! I like to check your blog and see what fun stuff you are up to. Keep it up if you have time! Ha ha. See you soon.
Trisha
OK so enough people have left comments to save the blog Yeeeeeah! so Audrey except for Lyn on top of Machu picchu, Yeas all those hike are here in WA. This is the land, nay, The Mecca for hiking. Riley, Micah and I went backpacking last weekend and it was fantastic. (Post on Sun.)
Post a Comment