
So any how, now that we have your attention: Yes we are moving. After many weeks of being stressed out trying to find a place to live we finally found the right one.
Our new house is on a dairy farm in the town of Duvall. [accent over the U] the dairy part is a 1/4 mile up the road from us so minimal stench. Behind our house is about 60 acres of corn fields. The house is an old farm house that was built in the early 40's. I t is all new on the inside and is significantly bigger than our current abode. The rent is way cheaper and there are no utilities, thereby reducing our expenses by about 1/3!!
It is soo neat. There is lots of space for kids to run around. We have a huge veggie garden and there is even space for our chickens. We got 3 new chicks on Wednesday! One thing that I love about our new home is that it is right on Snoqualmie river. We have fire pit on the banks of the river and overlooking the Cascade mtn's. Here you see a pic of my kids standing in what will be our new garden. It looks like American Gothic doesn't it?
We will probably be moving the 20th of this month. If not it will be the 27th.
I am soo excited to have this blessing of living in the country. It will be a simpler life and one that is much more in harmony with mother nature and the cycles of life. Plus did you see how gorgeous it is?!

The weather yesterday was super nice sunny and about 64. Love it. El nino winters rock.

Well that's about it for now. Work is still sucking, but at least I have a good family to keep my focus on what is important.We love you guys and hope to have you come out and visit us. We will so miss the fine members of our church. we hope that we can continue to say in contact with you.
I'm tired, Good Night
5 comments:
It looks soooo neat! We can't wait to come and see it! The kids will have so much fun there!
How beautiful! What fun to live in the country! I agree it's a much nicer way of life...so calm and so much to explore. The kids will love it! I wish I had a yard for my boys to run around in, apartment living is the pits!!! We'll be sure to come and visit you guys after you're all settled in.
That is so awesome you found a place that is so beautiful. You're going to be able to have a very productive garden with all the sun! I'd love to come out this summer once things are settled down. Maybe when your parents come out again I can come over too! Love you!
Yay! I'm glad that you all found a place and that the space and rent are better. Can't beat that! Duvall is such a nice place to live, happens to be where we put our first offer on a house...as you can see we didn't get that one. We can't wait to come visit, Oliver is going to miss not growing up next to the best kids on the block! Dave and I are going to miss Henry's adorable "hello's" when the weather gets nicer! Let us know if you need any moving help, we are around!
I'm glad you found such a great place! I love the picture of the barn, there's something so "romantical" about old barns.
:-)
Post a Comment