Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fern

I love this snapshot of Fern--she picked out the clothes and they all coordinate in an interesting way. (Her hair is in "reindeers" which are ponytails with braids. It could have been in "hoppies" or "meows" or a "Jenna", but not this day.)

The other day I was cleaning up around the house and thought I'd come up with an ingenious idea...I suggested to Fern that she could be Cinderella and I could tell her what to do. She thought for a split second and said with a smile, "No, I be mad stepmother. You be Cinderella."

?!!!

Pretty quick for a 3-year old...mom needs to figure out new methods...

p.s. tooth announcement:
Henry's bottom right front tooth=gone :)

3 comments:

Aim said...

Lyn, Fern looks a lot like you did as a kid. I love the name Fern, that's so cute.

Zoe said...

Cute picture. She is growing up so fast.
Love, Zoe

Pete the Baker said...

Very cute picture! I hope that the Nelson family is doing well! Love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antigua Guatemala

Antigua Guatemala
Continously inhabited for over 550 years.

Sweet

Sweet
This is my favorite shot. I even got an indigenous family in there.

My 1949 GM Frigidaire

My 1949 GM Frigidaire
Isn't she sweet.

Outdoor Nuts

We Love being outdoors, whether it's hiking, or camping, or yard work, or what-not.
When you live in Seattle you have to appreciate every dry moment! (and some wet ones too)

Poopoo Point

Dorothy Lake trail

Lyn on top of Huayna Picchu

Lyn on top of Huayna Picchu
This is the mountain visible behind and above the famous Macchu Picchu, which you can see in the background behind her.

Tulips

Tulips
Henry & Fern in LaConner

Henry & Fern front porch

Henry & Fern front porch
I just thought that this looks like an old 50's photo