Well obviously alot has happened since I last wrote. We have been fairly busy, and I really haven't been in the mood to sit at the computer for the time it takes to create a new post. (about 1-1.5 hours) And Just now Lyn says that dinner is ready.... so you can kinda see why it has been a wile since a post has been made. [pause for dinner] So any how not alot of interesting stuff has happened. Lyn and the kids went blackberry picking quite often. The kids always do funny things. and everyday is an adventure with them. We purchased from our investment into REI gear, a Trail-a-bike for Henry so that He and I can go on longer rides, and so that he can begin to learn to ride a 2wheel. He is getting very brave on it and now loves going down steeps hills. Woohoo!
My old friend Tony and I went camping with our boys. That was pretty fun, we found a cool camp spot. We didn't get to camp there because the road up to it was washed out. So the next day we went at it the back way and found this awesome site.
Then later Riley and I went mountain biking on the old abandoned road. We got in 1 or 2 swimming trips before it got too cold. We have had really weird weather: one week it's low 60's then the next week it's upper 80's. I don't don;t know, it seems to me that the earth is falling apart. I am in kind of a weird mode. It's Friday night and I have a long week. Right now I am just tired of everything: loser clients who hide vs telling me that they have found a different Co., affluence, Politics, cars, my crappy new mattress, yaddy yada yada. Speaking of politics, I am really torn on how to vote. I mean not one candidacy seems competent enough to lead the country. I think that McCain might be a good choice, but then he has that young {insert some word that means 'cute yet ditzy, and blindly ambitious'} Sarah Palin who is about as clueless as a high school kid. I mean "I can see Russia from my house" in response to her qualifications in international policy. And with McCain's age and health there are good possibilities that she could become acting Pres. Yikes! Then theres Obama, charismatic to a fault, also clueless as to how to run a nation. Now some people I know say that we should elect McCain to prevent Obama from taking power (since he is "The Anti-Christ") But is it selling out your beliefs/principles to vote for one simply to block the other? I think that I am going to vote for an independent party as a vote of my frustration with politics in general.ANyhoW , How's that for a peek into the mind of Caleb? I just wanted to start updating y'all on our goings on. I shall add some more detail about some of the high lites on Sunday.
3 comments:
ok, this has been the longest day! where is Sunday's post????
I didn't think that anyone was reading this. I guess that I will have to post something up. I have got kinda bored with this and as well, I am really busy and tired. But I will try to post more often.
Truthfully to all, GETTING COMMENTS IS LIKE GETTING ENCOURAGEMENT: IT KEEPS YOU GOING WHEN YOU GET TIRED.
Please let us know that you are reading and appreciate our blog. It takes a long time to make a quality post.
i for one enjoy the posts and pictures...you know i miss the kids and you two like crazy!!!!!!
Post a Comment