



I am really happy with how this one turned out. It was basically a little bit of terrible grass. I particularly love the many shades of green. I did not want to use colored bushes, I felt that they would detract from the form of the garden. I love the green Japanese Maple at the end of the lawn, it looks fabulously bright and happy. I think that the stone choice for the patio was a good one too. [even if I do say so myself] [The owners were just thrilled with it and considered it well worth the $16k they spent on it]
Oh, I guess I will share with you the newest excitement in my life, besides the fact that Henry has developed a LOVE of spinach lately. As most of you know that I used to be very interested in Off-Roading, but since my Rodeo was T-boned I have not yet ventured into it again. My Trooper has been a good car, but is getting tired, and needs about a Grand in repairs. I happened to stumble across another one and I purchased it. Here it is:

For anyone not interested in "Cartalk" go ahead and tune out now.
It is sitting on 32/11.50r16 Goodyear MTR's. It has Calmini torsion bars, Old Man Emu shocks and an Indy4x lift. It has a new fuel injected crate 2.6L motor with Pacesetter headers, high flow exhaust, and a K&N air filter. Terra Low crawling gears are installed in the tranny. The front bumper is an actual ARB Bull Bar with a Warn winch. Also included are Superwinch manual hubs. This is the Trooper of my dreams. I have a couple of things that I hope to do to it to make it into the ultimate family adventure rig. But I'll keep you updated on that as it progresses. Oh the best part of this truck is the screaming price of $1,800.
Happy is me. Well that is about it. Lyn is looking forward to visiting Utah in a couple of weeks and Henry and I are going to the 'Father and Sons' camp out on Friday.
Oh and one more cool thing; When my mom was over here on Saturday we saw a Mercedes Mclaren SLR.

It is valued at $497,750. It has a supercharged 617 horse power motor. Top speed 206 mph! in case it isn't apparent it is quite a large car, I think that the hood was well over 6 foot long. This is the most expensive car I have ever seen. I see Lamborghini's and Ferrari's often but they are only a mere $250k. !?!
Uh not much else. Talk at ya later.
{cdn}
3 comments:
I like the Trooper, now get to wrenching on it!
hey, put back the one of Henry and the new truck!
drats, i hit the reply button too soon...awesome before and after pictures!
Post a Comment